Lefty And The Goons is a 4 piece high energy classic rock band. If you like to dance, sing and have a great time, this is the band that you must see!!
What sets Lefty apart from other bands is their selection of songs and how they engage the audience. You will have a great time and might even find yourself singing directly into the mic if you wish!!
Lefty believes in giving back to the community, and was fortunate to perform at the following fundraisers and events;
- September 2019: BNIKoberfest hosted by BIKE NIGHT IN KITCHENER in support of the Canadian Cancer Society and Wounded Warriors held at Maxwell's Concerts & Events, Waterloo, Ontario
- September, 2019: Healing Roads For Radi, Downsview Park, in support of young Radi who was hit by a motorcycle and left for dead.
- November 2017: GOVFEST Battle OF The Bands in support of the United Way and Ryan's Well (supporting clean drinking water in Africa)
- June 2016 / June 2017: RIDE FOR SIGHT, Fenelon Falls, Ontario
- June 2016 / June 2015: PONE (Pediatric Oncology Networking and Education) Kids Carnival Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House, Oakville, Ont
- October 2015: Rocking It Bald 3 held Oct 24, 2015 at The Irish Shebeen, 5555 Eglinton Ave W. in support of Wellspring - a non funded organization for cancer patients and caregivers.
- March 2015: Benefit for the Chris Brenneman Family, Kitchener Ont
- October and November 2014: Rocking It Bald 1 & 2 fundraiser held Mississauga on Oct 25, 2014 in support of the Trillium Health Partners Foundation. followed by ALL STARS, 73 Bramalea Road, Brampton on Friday, November 21, 2014 in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- The Relay For Life in Georgetown in September, 2014
DID YOU KNOW?
In addition to being a musician, Angie Sandow (LEFTY) can be seen riding her motorcycle with 1 hand as a result of a congenital birth defect, and occasionally plays guitar using a prosthetic. Angie is also an inspirational speaker, blogger and avid motorcycle enthusiast.
Angie founded angproblemsolved.com and justridin.com to share her message which is;
- what one can accomplish with positive encouragement and support
- the power that words and actions can have
- the importance of not judging people based on appearances
To learn more about Angie, visit her website by clicking below.